Notice to EU Individuals: This Privacy Statement and its enumerated policies are intended to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) and provide appropriate protection and care with respect to the treatment of your user information in accordance with the GDPR.
Who We Are
VISANI AMERICA is an affiliate of People Cert, an AXELOS accredited affiliate training organization. VISANI AMERICA provides accredited training course(s), deliver training materials and administer examinations in specified regions on behalf of People Cert. Our registered contact information are provided below:
Company Registration number: 802340581
Information We Collect
VISANI AMERICA processes your personal information because we have lawful justification to do so or because you have consented for us to collect such information for particular purpose. We collect information in the following ways:
Information you provide to us: When you contact us directly, register at the site, fill in a form on the site, purchase courses, materials or examinations, or participate in our member communities, we may collect certain personal information including:
- Email and phone number
- Debit or credit card information or PayPal
Information we receive from other sources: When you view or access our website, we automatically receive certain information about you, including for example:
- IP addresses
- Device information
- Browser information
- Page views
Information from affiliated ATOs: We may also receive information about you from our business partners (e.g., Accredited Training Organisations) who have contracted us to deliver services and products on their behalf.
If you do not want our website to place cookies on your device, you can adjust your browser‘s privacy settings to reject or block cookies or alert you when the site asks to download a cookie. Please note that if you block all cookies from our website, certain basic functionalities of the site may not work properly and your overall experience may be affected.
How We Use your Information:
VISANIAMERICA collects information or the following purposes:
- To provide specific services after you have taken any of our accredit training courses including verifying your certification
- Create training schedules
- Process payments
- Provide information about services or products you purchased from us or that we think would be of interest to you
- To provide services or products under any legal agreement between you and us
- To provide information, including marketing information, that you have opted-in or consented to receive
- Reporting and analytics determine trends of demographics/regions of where and who take our training classes.
- To develop, improve and personalise our website
Legal basis for processing your information: Under EU data protection laws, we are required to have lawful basis or ground for processing personal information. We may collect, use, retain and/or disclose your information where:
- We need to perform a legal agreement or contract with you
- You have expressly consented to the processing of data for a particular purpose
- To provide services or products in connection with your purchases from us
- To comply with any legal obligation or order
- We have a legitimate interest to process your data as you may reasonably expect under an existing customer or business relationship with us.
Data Subject Rights:
VISANIAMERICA respects your data subject rights. Under the law, you have the following rights:
- The right to access your information.
- The right to rectification of your personal data if its inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to erasure (right to be forgotten) if there data is no longer needed or if there is no lawful reason for further processing
- The right to restrict processing of personal data.
- The right to object VISANI AMERICA processing your data including for example for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to withdraw your consent for processing of your data
- The right to data portability.
Sharing and Disclosure: We may disclose your information to certain parties either because you have expressly consented to permit us to pass your information or for compliance with any legal requirement. We may share your information with:
- Our examination institute so as to provide examination related services;
- The accredited training organisation on whose behalf we deliver services to you (for example to help you with inquires or complaints that you may have);
- Our suppliers and services provides we contract to provide or improve our services
- To other third parties on the basis of your consent
- To a third party, in connection with business transfer, merger or acquisition.
- To comply with any legal obligation
- To protect our rights and ourselves from liability
Security of Personal Information:
The transmission and storage of personal information online is not entirely secure. To promote the security and integrity of personal data, we encrypt personal data entered on the site in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR. We also anonymize and pseudonymise certain online identifiers so that they do not violate your privacy. Please note that while we make our best efforts to protect personal information, we cannot make any warranty regarding the security of your information.
VISANI AMERICA will not keep your personal information for longer than necessary. We will retain your information to the extent permitted by law, until we no longer have lawful reason for keeping it, or until you withdraw your consent and request us to stop using it. We may also keep certain information which is necessary to process and fulfil your requests regarding the use of personal information. If you have questions regarding our data retention policy, please contact us via email at _______________________
Links to Other Website:
Occasionally, Visaniamerica.com may contain links to and from other websites including our partners and affiliates. The links we provide are for informational purposely only and not and endorsement or approval. If you follow a link to external websites, please be aware that these sites have their own privacy policies and information collection practices. We do not accept liability for privacy practices of these websites.
Children’s Online Privacy.
VISANI AMERICA does not offer its services to children including particularly children under the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13 and we are committed to complying with the data protections obligations of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. Children under the age of 13 must provide consent of the parent of guardian to use our services and content.